Two decades of practical solutions
Our clients work with us over many years and projects, recommend us to others and invite us in again when they move on to new roles, organisations and challenges.
One long standing client describes us as their ‘critical friend’. Others say ‘you really put fire in the veins of the team’, ‘inspiring, perceptive and incredibly helpful’, ‘it was great to have the benefit of your energy and experience’, clear-sightedness, integrity, and people at the heart – you embody those things’, ‘your facilitation was absolutely spot on’, you kept the pace going while taking the time to challenge us and let the conversation flow’.
While technology has moved on apace since we set up Hedron in 1993, and some of our latest work has been to help clients make the most of social media and opportunities for virtual collaboration across global boundaries, some fundamentals haven’t changed about what helps get people on board – they want to…
- have a meaningful dialogue with their leaders and managers about direction, performance, strategy, plans and priorities and what this means for them
- know what is working well and how they can contribute to performance and success
- explore the challenges, opportunities and issues and be encouraged to think creatively about ideas and solutions
- feel listened to and involved in changes that affect them and the people they serve
- be able to speak with accuracy, confidence and pride about the organisation they work for
“Your support and guidance has made a huge impact on improving communication in our business”